1. Abramov B. N., Epova E. S., Manzyrev D. V. Geoecological problems of mining of gold ore deposits in the eastern Transbaikalia. Geography and natural resources. 2019, no. 2, pp. 103—111. [In Russ]
2. Krupskaya L. T., Golubev D. A., Gula K. E., Panfilov O. O. Design principles for reclamation of the tailings storage surface containing toxic waste in the Far Eastern Federal District [Topical issues in scientific work and educational activities] Proceedings of scientific papers based on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, Tambov: Ucom Consulting Company LLC. 2015, Vol. 8. pp. 80—81. [In Russ]
3. Samsuri A. W., Sadiq F. S., Singh Karam D. S., Aris A. Z., Graba G. B. Distribution of Heavy Metals Fractionation in Gold Mine Tailing Amended with Non-Coated and Iron-Coated Rice Husk Ash. Soil & Sediment Contamination. DOI: 10.1080/15320383.2020.1867504.
4. Sekisov A. G., Manzyrev D. V. Results of geotechnological testing of tailings of the Ilin mine gold processing plant. Bulletin of Transbaikal Mining College. 2014, no. 7, pp. 18—21. [In Russ]
5. Lee E. S., Cho S. J., Back S. K., Seo Y. C., Kim S. H., Ko J. I. Effect of substitution reaction with tin chloride in thermal treatment of mercury contaminated tailings. Environmental Pollution. 2020, Vol. 264, 114761.
6. Kwon Yo Seb, Park So Young, Koh Il. Ha., Ji W. H., Lee J. S., Ko JI. A. Study on Applicability of Mercury-contaminated Tailing and Soil Remediation around abandoned Mines using Washing Process. Economic and environmental geology. 2020, Vol. 53(4), pp. 337—346.
7. Trebukhov S. А., Nitsenko A. V., Burabaeva N. M., Trebukhov A. A., Tuleutai F.Kh. Demercurization of waste coal sorbents of Altyntau Kokshetau LLP by vacuum-thermal method [Modern problems of complex processing of refractory ores and technogenic raw materials (Plaksin readings 2017)] Proceedings of Intern. scientific. Conf., Krasnoyarsk. 2017, pp. 373—376. [In Russ]
8. Sekisov A. G., Lavrov A.Yu., Shevchenko Yu.S., Manzyrev D. V., Petukhov A. A., Konareva T. G. Geotechnologies for the extraction of dispersed and “fine” gold from technogenic mineral formations of the Trans-Baikal Territory. Bulletin of the Trans-Baikal State University. 2012, no. 1 (80), pp. 34—42. [In Russ]
9. Sekisov A. G., Lavrov A.Yu., Rasskazova A. V. Fotokhimicheskiye i elektrokhimicheskiye protsessy v geotekhnologii [Photochemical and electrochemical processes in geotechnology], Chita, Transbaikal State University, 2019, 306 p. [In Russ]
10. Fazlullin M. I. Kuchnoye vyshchelachivaniye blagorodnykh metallov [Heap leaching of noble metals], Moscow, Publishing house of the Academy of Mining Sciences, 2001, 647 p. [In Russ]
11. Sekisov A., Rasskazova A., Konareva T., Rasskazov M., Korpi P. Comparative research of cyanide and sulfate-chloride gold leaching from oxidized gold-copper ore [International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geo Conference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM], 2018, pp. 35—42.
12. Atwood, D. A. Mercury removal in the gold-cyanide process [SME 2003 Conference] Cincinnati, Ohio, 2003, Vol. 20, no. 4, P. 211—212.
13. Seney C. S., Aljic S., Kiefer A. M. Determination of mercury solvation during cyanidation of artisanal & small-scale gold mining tailings via inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectroscopy in comparison to direct mercury analysis. International journal of environmental analytical chemistry. 2019, DOI: 10.1080/03067319.2019.1694670.