1. Sysoev N. I., Turuk Yu. V. Proektirovanie i konstruirovanie mekhanizirovannykh kompleksov: monografiya [Design and engineering of mechanized longwall mining systems: Monograph], Novocherkassk, YuRGPU(NPI), 2016, 226 p.
2. Jakobi O. Praktika upravleniya gornym davleniem [Ground control practices], Moscow, Nedra, 1987, 566 p.
3. Korovkin Yu. A. Mekhanizirovannye krepi ochistnykh zaboev [Powered supports in production faces], Moscow, Nedra, 1990, 414 p.
4. Dokukin A. V., Korovkin Yu. A. Mekhanizirovannye krepi i ikh razvitie [Powered supports and their improvement], Moscow, Nedra, 1984, 288 p.
5. Sysoev N. I., Turuk Y. V., Lugantsev B. B., Nosenko A. S., Otrokov A. V., Domnitskiy A. A. A new approach to contact pressures determination provided to layer soil by the basis of lining one row shield section. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2017, vol. 12, pp. 1097—1101. DOI: 10.36478/jeasci.2017.1097.1101.
6. Sysoev N. I., Turuk Y. V., Kolesnichenko I. Y., Lugantsev B. B. Basement of structure, main power and design parameters of mechanism of removing sections of mechanized sets of knife plane installation. IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science. 2017, vol. 87, no. 2, article 022022. DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/87/2/022022.
7. Sinha S., Chugh Y. P. Validation of critical strain technique for assessing stability of coal mine intersections and its potential for development of roof control plans. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 2018, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 380—389.
8. Suchowerska-Iwanec A. M., Carter J. P., Hambleton J. P. Geomechanics of subsidence above single and multi-seam coal mining. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 2016, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 304—313.
9. Yang S., Zhang J., Chen Y., Song Z. Effect of upward angle on the drawing mechanism in longwall top-coal caving mining. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2016, vol. 85, pp. 92—101.
10. Song G., Chugh Y. P., Wang J. A numerical modelling study of longwall face stability in mining thick coal seams in China. International Journal of Mining and Mineral Engineering. 2017, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 35.
11. Nikitenko M. S., Knyazkov K. V., Abakov N. V., Ozhiganov E. A. Development of instrumentation for technical diagnostics, restoration and reinforcement of mining equipment components. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull.. 2013. Special edition 6, pp. 447—456. [In Russ].
12. Shurygin D. N., Vlasenko S. V., Turbor I. A. An establishment of dependencies of mutual influence of geological and mining factors on the stress-strain state of the rock mass. IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science. 2019, vol. 272, no. 2, article 022235.
13. Gabov V. V. Adaptation of powered support unit by improving the speed-torque characteristics of the hydraulic prop drive. Mining equipment and electromechanics. 2016, no. 3, pp. 28—34.
14. Babyr N. Enhancement of powered cleaning equipment with the view of mining and geological conditions. IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science. 2018, vol. 194, no. 3, article 032004. URL: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/194/3/032004/meta.
15. Kozlov V. V. Loading dynamics of the powered support unit during movement of longwall mining system along a curved trajectory. Ugol'. 2019, no. 12, pp. 38—39. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2019-12-38-39.