1. Gendler S. G., Rudakov M. L., Samarov L. Yu. Experience and perspectives of labor protection and industrial safety management at the enterprises of the mineral resource complex. Gornyi Zhurnal. 2015, no. 5, pp. 84—87. [In Russ].
2. Kolganov E. G. Zero Concept: Myth or Reality? Labor protection and economics. 2015, no. 3 (20), pp. 106—111. [In Russ].
3. Kravchuk I. L., Nevolina E. M., Dobrovolsky A. I., Ivanov Yu. M. Forecast of production safety systems during underground mining of coal deposits. Occupational Safety in Industry. 2013, no. 12, pp. 67—73. [In Russ].
4. Lisovsky V. V. Industrial Risk Management by Controlling and Eliminating Hazardous Industrial Situations at a Coal Mining Enterprise. Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016, no. 2, pp. 67—72. [In Russ].
5. Grishin V. Yu. Otsenka rezul’tativnosti raboty personala ugledobyvayushchego predpriyatiya po predotvrashcheniyu narusheniy trebovaniy bezopasnosti [Evaluation of the effectiveness of the work of the personnel of the coal mining enterprise to prevent violations of safety requirements]. Dissertation for the degree of Ph.D. 2016, 146 p. [In Russ].
6. Smolin A. V. Povysheniye effektivnosti kontrolya otkloneniy proizvodstvennogo protsessa ot trebovaniy bezopasnosti na ugol’noy shakhte [Improving the efficiency of monitoring deviations of the production process from safety requirements at a coal mine]. Dissertation for the degree of Ph.D. 2016, 137 p. [In Russ].
7. Skopintseva O. V., Balovtsev S. V. Air quality control in coal mines based on gas monitoring statistics. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021;(1):78—89. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236—1493—2021—1-0—78—89.
8. Vinogradova O. V. The role of personnel in ensuring safety at coal mining enterprises. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021;(2—1):64—76. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236—1493— 2021—21—0-64—76.
9. Grishin V. Yu. Reducing the added risk of injury to coal mine personnel due to violations of safety requirements. Ugol’. 2014, no. 10, pp. 68—71. [In Russ].
10. Debi Prasad Tripathy, Charan Kumar Ala. Identification of safety hazards in Indian underground coal mines. Journal of Sustainable Mining. 2018, vol. 17, issue 4, pp. 175— 183.
11. Longkang Wang, Baisheng Nie, Jiabin Zhang, Xiaoqiang Su, Shoutao Hu. Study on coal mine macro, meso and micro safety management system, Perspectives in Science. March 2016, vol. 7, pp. 266—271.
12. Quan-long Liu, Xin-chun Li. Modeling and evaluation of the safety control capability of coal mine based on system safety. Journal of Cleaner Production. December 2014, vol. 84, pp. 797—802.
13. Bakhshi J., Ireland V., Gorod A. Clarifying the project complexity construct: past, present and future Int J Project Manage, 34 (7) (2016), pp. 1199—1213.
14. Kuletskiy V. N., Zhunda S. V., Dovzhenok A. S. Organization of ensuring the safety of production processes in a coal mine under conditions of increasing the capacity of mining and transport equipment. Ugol’. 2020, no. 2 (1127), pp. 35—40. [In Russ].
15. Grazhdankin A. I., Pecherkin A. S., Sidorov V. I. Permissible risk is a measure of the unacceptable hazard of an industrial accident. Occupational Safety in Industry. 2015, no. 3, pp. 66—70. [In Russ].
16. Galkin A. V. Reliable functioning of the labor safety system of a coal mining enterprise in conditions of high variability of the external and internal environment. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2020, no. S12, pp. 3—15. [In Russ].
17. Filatov Yu. M., Lee H. U., Pavlov A. F., Gavrilov D. V., Sobolev V. V., Zelinsky A. V. Improvement and development of the operational management system for labor protection and industrial safety. Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019, no. 9, pp. 22—25. [In Russ].
18. GOST R ISO / IEC 33001—2017 Information technology. Process evaluation. Concepts and terminology. [In Russ].
19. Mistrov L. E. Modelirovaniye informatsionnykh struktur obespecheniya konfliktnoy ustoychivosti vzaimodeystviya organizatsionno-tekhnicheskikh sistem [Modeling of information structures for ensuring conflict stability of interaction of organizational and technical systems]. Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences. 2009, 360 p. [In Russ].