1. Voznesenskii A. S., Nabatov V. V. Estimate of crack formation in gypsiferous rock mass by the method of electromagnetic radiation recording. Journal of Mining Science. 2003, vol. 39, pp. 207–215.
2. Tian M., Han L., Meng Q., Jin Y., Meng L. In situ investigation of the excavation-loose zone in surrounding rocks from mining complex coal seams. Journal of Applied Geophysics. 2019, vol. 168, pp. 90—100.
3. Chen T., Wang X., Mukerji T. In situ identification of high vertical stress areas in an underground coal mine panel using seismic refraction tomography. International Journal of Coal Geology. 2015, vol. 149, pp. 55—66.
4. Tang H., Long S., Li T. Quantitative evaluation of tunnel lining voids by acoustic spectrum analysis. Construction and Building Materials. 2019, vol. 228.
5. Voznesenskii A. S., Nabatov V. V. Identification of filler type in cavities behind tunnel linings during a subway tunnel surveys using the impulse-response method. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 2017, vol. 70, pp. 254—261.
6. Ljunggren C., Chang Y., Janson T., Christiansson R. An overview of rock stress measurement methods. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2003, vol. 40, no. 7—8, pp. 975—989.
7. Meguid M. A., Dang H. K. The effect of erosion voids on existing tunnel linings. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 2009, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 278—286.
8. Yasuda N., Tsukada K., Asakura T. Three-dimensional seismic response of a cylindrical tunnel with voids behind the lining. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 2019, vol. 84, pp. 399—412.
9. Vil’yaminov S. V., Voznesensky A. S., Nabatov V. V., Shkuratnik V. L. Regularities and mechanisms of thermal acoustic emission in gypseous rocks. Journal of Mining Science. 2009, vol. 45, pp. 533–540.
10. Menéndez B., David C. The influence of environmental conditions on weathering of porous rocks by gypsum. A non-destructive study using acoustic emissions. Environmental Earth Sciences. 2013, vol. 68, no. 6, pp. 1691—1706.
11. Zhang Z., Liu X., Zhang Y., Qin X., Khan M. Comparative study on fracture characteristics of coal and rock samples based on acoustic emission technology. Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics. 2021, vol. 111.
12. Han J., Zhang H., Liang B., Rong H., Liu Y., Ren T. Influence of Large Syncline on In Situ Stress Field: A Case Study of the Kaiping Coalfield, China. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2016, vol. 49, no. 11, pp. 4423—4440.
13. Teufel L. W. Determination of in-situ stress from partial anelastic strain recovery measurements of oriented cores from deep boreholes. 34th US Symposium on Rock Mechanics. Lecture notes of the short course in modern in situ stress measurement methods. Madison, 1993, pp. 19.
14. Matsuki K., Takeuchi K. Three-dimensional in situ stress determination by anelastic strain recovery of a rock core. Proceedings of the 34th US Symposium on Rock Mechanics. Madison, 1993.
15. Asanov A. V., Toksarov V. N., Samodelkina N. A., Bel’tiukov N. L., Udartsev A. A. Evaluation of stressed-deformed state of virgin rock at Zhaman-Aibat deposit. Bulletin of Perm University. Geology. 2014, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 56—66. [In Russ].
16. Leontiev A. V., Popov S. N. Experience of practical application of measuring hydraulic fracturing. Gornyi Zhurnal. 2003, no. 3, pp. 37—43. [In Russ].
17. Hubbert M. K., Willis D. G. Mechanics of hydraulic fracturing. Bulletin of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists. 1957, vol. 957, pp. 153—168.
18. Cornet F. H., Li L., Hulin J. P., Ippolito I., Kurowski P. The hydromechanical behaviour of a fracture: an in situ experimental case study. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2003, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 1257—1270.
19. Lakirouhani A., Detournay E., Bunger A. P. A reassessment of in-situ stress determination by hydraulic fracturing. Geophysical Journal International. 2016, vol. 205, pp. 1859— 1873.
20. Sun Y. L., Peng S. S. Development of in-situ stress measurement technique using ultrasonic wave attenuation method — a progress report. Proceedings of the 30th US Symposium on Rock Mechanics. Morgantown, Rotterdam: Balkema, 1989, pp. 477–484.
21. Lovchikov A. V. Comparison of efficiency of in-situ methods for controlling the stress state of pillars under ultimate loads. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM. 2020, vol. 1.2, pp. 491—502.
22. Liu Y., Li Y., Qiao L., Fan D. Dry coupled ultrasonic testing technology and its application in testing rock dynamic and static parameters. Meitan Xuebao/Journal of the China Coal Society. 2019, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 1465–1472.
23. Liu Y., Qiao L., Li Y., Ma G., Golosov A. M. Ultrasonic spectrum analysis of granite damage evolution based on dry-coupled ultrasonic monitoring technology. Advances in Civil Engineering. 2020, vol. 5, pp. 1—13.
24. Uglov A. L., Erofeev V. I., Smirnov A. N. Akusticheskiy kontrol' oborudovaniya pri izgotovlenii i ekspluatatsii [Acoustic control of equipment during manufacture and operation], Moscow, Nauka, 2009, 279 p.
25. Nikolenko P. V., Shkuratnik V. L., Chepur M. D. Velocity variations of Pand S-waves in sedimentary rock samples under thermobaric effects. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021, no. 7, pp. 5–13. [In Russ].
26. Nikolenko P. V., Shkuratnik V. L. Patent RU 2704086 S1, 23.10.2019. [In Russ].
27. Nikolenko P. V., Shkuratnik V. L. Laboratory setup for ultrasonic testing of rock samples in variable temperature and pressure conditions. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2019, no. 5, pp. 89—96. [In Russ].
28. Kern H. Elastic wave velocities and constants of elasticity of rocks at elevated pressures and temperatures. Landolt-Boernstein, 1982, pp. 99—140.