1. Cherkasov, V. I. (2014). Areas of application and problems of drilling shallow wells. Exploration and protection of subsurface resources, 2, 24−27.
2. Zhou, G et al. (2015). Laboratory investigation on tensile strength characteristics of warm frozen soils Cold Regions Science and Technology, 113, 81−90.
3. Timofeev, N. G. (2015). The concept of developing innovative rock-destroying tools for drilling wells in the cryolithozone conditions Eurasian Union of Scientists, 4, 151−154.
4. Zhdaneev, O V et al. (2020). Exploratory drilling on the Arctic and Far Eastern shelf of Russia The Arctic: Ecology and Economics, 3(39), 42.
5. Litvinenko, V. S., Dvoynikov, M. V. (2020). Methodology for determining the parameters of drilling mode for directional straight sections of well using screw downhole motors. Journal of Mining Institute, 241, 105−112. DOI: 10.31897/pmi.2020.1.105.
6. Zhukovskiy Y, Tsvetkov P, Buldysko A, Malkova Y, Stoianova A, Koshenkova A. (2021) Scenario Modeling of Sustainable Development of Energy Supply in the Arctic. Resources, 10(12):124. DOI: 10.3390/resources10120124.
7. Tcvetkov, P., Cherepovitsyn, A., & Fedoseev, S. (2019). The Changing Role of CO2 in the Transition to a Circular Economy: Review of Carbon Sequestration Projects. Sustainability, 11(20), 5834. DOI: 10.3390/su11205834.
8. Dmitrieva, D., Romasheva, N. (2020). Sustainable development of oil and gas potential of the arctic and its shelf zone: The role of innovations. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, 8, 1−18. DOI: 10.3390/jmse8121003.
9. Zhabin A. B., Polyakov A. V., Averin E. A., Linnik Yu. N., Linnik V. Yu. Integrated effect of size on ultimate compressive strength of rock samples. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022;(8):5–13. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_8_0_5.
10. Varlamov, A. I. Afanasenkov, A. P. (2017). Resource potential and prospects for the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation. State Audit. Law. Economics, 1, 79−87.
11. Zhang, Y. et al. (2019). Study on failure and subsidence law of frozen soil layer in coal mine influenced by physical conditions. Geomechanics and Engineering ,18.1, 97−109.
12. Wu, J. et al. (2020). Experimental investigation of dynamic compression mechanical properties of frozen fine sandstone. Advances in Civil Engineering. DOI: 10.1155/2020/8824914
13. Yang, P. et al (2019). Physical and mechanical properties of frozen saline soil: research status and prospect. Journal of Forestry Engineering, 4(6), 11−19.
14. Ma, D. et al. (2019). Static-dynamic coupling mechanical properties and constitutive model of artificial frozen silty clay under triaxial compression. Cold Regions Science and Technology, 167, 102858.
15. Yang, Z. et al. (2020). Thaw settlement and mechanical properties of admixturestabilized frozen soil Journal of Cold Regions Engineering, 34(2), 04020005.
16. Lai, Y. et al. (2013). Present situation and prospect of mechanical research on frozen soils in China. Cold Regions Science and Technology, 87, 6−18.
17. Yingming, F. (2013) Modification and separation of oil sand with ultrasonic wave and analysis of its products. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 23(4), 531−535.
18. Ratov, B. T. (2019). A new blade bit and its tests in laboratory conditions. Porodorozashchivayuschyj and metalworking tools-technique and technology of its manufacture and application, 22, 62−71.
19. Bugaev, V G et al (2018). Experimental determination of loads and establishment of ratios of forces on cutters when drilling frozen soils of different strengths. Construction and Road Machines, 6, 53−59.
20. Krasnoshtanov, S.Yu. and Perfiliev, V. A. (2018). Factors influencing the efficiency of drilling operations in the Far North. Innovative scientific research: theory, methodology, practice, 71−75.
21. Zenin, M. et al. (2021). February. Prospects for development of a drilling tool for producing minerals in frozen soils. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 678(1), 012022.