1. Maslak V. A., Bezrodnyy K. P., Markov V. A. Technologies of constructing subway in the historical centre of Saint-Petersburg with small ground settlements. Metro i tonneli. 2012, no. 6, pp. 26—29. [In Russ].
2. Shtern G. Ya., Sorokin N. A. Construction of escalator tunnel in Moscow with TBM «Lovat». Metro i tonneli. 2009, no. 2, pp. 6—7. [In Russ].
3. Bezrodnyy K. P., Lebedev M. O. Field investigations of stress-stain state of the system «lining-soil mass». Metro i tonneli. 2011, no. 6, pp. 28—30. [In Russ].
4. Bezrodnyy K. P., Lebedev M. O. Mining and environmental monitoring as a tool for understanding the geomechanical processes during the construction of subway. Metro i tonneli. 2016, no. 3, pp. 10—11. [In Russ].
5. Hyunku Park, Ju-Young Oh, Dohyung Kim, Seokbue Chang Monitoring and analysis of ground settlement induced by tunneling with slurr pressure-balanced tunnel boring machine. Advances in Civil Engineering. 2018, vol. 2018, pp. 10. DOI: 10.1155/2018/5879402.
6. Dongyang Geng, Karel Vojtasik. Measured analysis of ground settlement deformation of underground tunnel. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 2019, vol. 310, no. 2, article 022063. DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/310/2/022063.
7. Bezrodnyy K. P., Lebedev M. O., Egorov G. D. Construction of escalator tunnels in SaintPetersburg. Metro i tonneli. 2015, no. 1, pp. 14—17. [In Russ].
8. El-Nahhas F. M., El-Mossallamy Y. M., El-Shamy A. A. 3D analysis of ground settlement induced by mechanized tunneling. The Fourteenth International Conference on Structural and Geotechnical Engineering ICSGE 14, Ain Shams University. 2015. Session 11, Paper No. 3
9. Podakov V. F. Posobie po proektirovaniyu meroproyatiy dlya zashchity ekspluatituemykh zdaniy i sooruzheniy ot vliyaniya gornoprokhodcheskikh rabot pri stroitel’stve metropolitena [Scientific guide to design protection of buildings and structures from subway tunneling]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat, 1973, 58 p.
10. Koukoutas S. P., Sofianos A. I. Settlements due to single and twin tube urban EPB shield tunneling. Geotechnical and geological engineering. 2015, vol. 33, pp. 487—510.
11. Binh Thanh Le, Minoru Kuriki, Quoc Phan An empirical analysis on measured ground surface settlement induced by TBM tunneling in Ho Chi Minh city. Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructure Development. 2020, pp. 305—306. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-2184-3_38.
12. Gulielmetti V., Grasso P., Mahtaba A. Mechanized tunneling in urban areas. Turin, Italy, «Geodata S.p.A.», 2013.
13. Masein S. V., Prudnikov A. D., Lekht V. V. Planning solutions for surface settlement minimize using earth pressure balance shield. Metro i tonneli. 2016, no. 3, pp. 6—9. [In Russ].