V. V. Rudenko — Doctor of Engineering, Professor, College of Mining, National University of Science and Technology—MISIS
Karaganda Mining College, specialty of Surveying. Karaganda Polytechnic Institute, qualified Mining Engineer and Mine Surveyor. Institute of Professional Improvement of Managers and Specialists at the Ministry of Coal Industry of the USSR. Full-time post-graduate studies at the Department of Surveying and Geodesy at the Moscow Mining Institute. Full-time doctorate at the Department of Surveying and Geodesy at the Moscow State Mining University.
Academic degree and rank:
Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Professor.
Area of research expertise:
Surveying, subsoil use, subsoil qualimetry.
Open Pit and Underground Mine Site Surveyor, Karagandaugol Mining and Processing Plant. Junior Researcher, Kazakhstan Division of the Research Institute for Mine Geomechanics and Surveying—VNIMI. Head of Laboratory of Ore Quality Control Implementation, Giprotsvetmet Institute, Ministry of Nonferrous Metallurgy of the USSR, Moscow. Professor and Head of Master Training at the Department of Surveying and Geodesy at the Moscow State Mining University.
Registration certificates and membership:
Member of the committee for the defence of dissertations, member of the Union of Surveyors of Russia, Full member of the Academy of Mining Sciences, authorized opponing at the defence of dissertations for Candidate’s and Doctor’s degree; expert and consultant on subsoil use (mining companies, design institutions, RF State Committee for Mineral Reserves, Ministry of Taxation); Chair woman of the International Education and Advice Council on Surveying, Geometry and Qualimetry of Subsoil and on Geomechanics at the Gornaya Kniga Publishing House (2017).
1. Popov V.N., Rudenko V.V. et al 2000 Qualimetry of Subsoil: High Education Textbook Moscow: Akad. Gorn. Nauk ISBN 5-7892-0056-7 (in Russian)
2. Popov V.N., Rudenko V.V. et al 2001 Evaluation of Subsoil Use: High Education Textbook Moscow: Akad. Gorn. Nauk (in Russian)
3. Popov V.N., Rudenko V.V., Badamsuren Kh., Daavadorzh Ts. 2002 Control of gold extraction completeness and quality in placer mining GIAB No 7 pp 112–113.
4. Rudenko V.V., Tyurin V.A. 2005 Cost of fluorite ore extraction completeness and quality in underground mining GIAB No 8 pp 97–99.
5. Rudenko V.V., Akhmedov A.V. 2006 Qualimetry of copper–molybdenum ore extraction completeness and quality in open pit mining GIAB No. 6
6. Popov V.N., Rudenko V.V., Ganzhargal S., Akhmedov A.M. 2006 Methods of geological and technological appraisal of copper–molybdenum ore reserves towards enhanced completeness and quality of extraction GIAB No 6 pp 5–14.
7. Rudenko V.V., Zhdankin S.S. 2006 Assessment of influence exerted by segmental indexes on quality of final products of hydrocarbon raw materials GIAB No 9 pp 86–92.
8. Rudenko V.V., Pavlova Yu.A. 2007 Cost of gold-bearing sand extraction completeness and quality in mining waste management GIAB No 3 pp 49–52.
9. Rudenko V.V. 2010 Current issues of subsoil qualimetry Marksheider. Nedropolz. No 6 pp 19–23.
10. Rudenko V.V., Kostin A.V., Vedyaev A.Yu. 2010 Multidimensional geometrization in estimation of new genetic type of silver deposits in Western Upper Yana (Yakutia) Marksheider. Nedropolz. No 6 pp 30–33.
11. Rudenko V.V., Zhdankin S.S. 2011 Interconnection between subsoil qualimetry, metrology, standardization and certification of hydrocarbons in subsoil use Marksheider. Vestn. No 2 pp 9–12.
12. Rudenko V.V., Pavlova Yu.A. 2012 Monitoring of integrated program products for solving problems of qualimetry of subsoil GIAB No 11 pp 215–219. ISSN 0236-1493.
13. Rudenko V.V. 2013 Theory of Control of Mineral Extraction Completeness and Quality Moscow: Gornaya Kniga (in Russian) ISBN 978-5-98672-358-7.
14. Kalinichenko V.M., Rudenko V.V. 2014 Geometry of Subsoil Part III: Applied Problems of Subsoil Geometry Novocherkassk: YuRGPU (NPI) (in Russian) ISBN 978-5-9997-0447-4.
15. Rudenko V.V., Galiulin I.M. 2016 Monitoring of Subsoil Use of Hydrocarbons Moscow: Gornaya Kniga pp 306–310 (in Russian) ISSN 0236-1493.
16. Rudenko V.V., Shevchuk S.V. 2017 Qualimetry of rock salts in subsoil use GIAB No 3. ISSN: 0236-1493.
Medal for Labor Valor in commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of V.I. Lenin (1970); 11th Five-Year Shock Worker badge (Board of the USSR Ministry of Nonferrous Metallurgy and Presidium of the Central Committee of the Metallurgical Industry Union, 1985); Certificate of Honor of the USSR Ministry of Nonferrous Metallurgy and Presidium of the Central Committee of the Metallurgical Industry Union, 1987); Medal of Labor Veteran (1990); Labor Glory Badge, II Degree (2000); Badge of Honorary Man of Science and Technology of the Russian Federation; Miner’s Glory Medal, I Degree, Medal in Honor of the MongolRostsvetmet 30th Anniversary.
Place of work:
National University of Science and Technology–MISIS, Department of Geology and Surveying.